CELEBRATION OF YOUNG WRITERS
ASAP! is calling all public, private, and home-schooled children in grades K-12 to participate in this inspiring literary project. Students are invited to submit a writing sample for a chance to share their work publicly and be published on the ASAP! website. A panel of judges will select exceptional pieces through a blind process where all names and schools are removed.
This year’s selected pieces will be featured at Pilobolus’s Five Senses Festival this summer – details coming soon.
*Photo by Brigid Pierce from Pilobolus
● Writings must be 400 words or less and may include: poetry, short story, short play, or an act from a play.
● Students in grades K-12 are eligible to submit.
● Only one entry is allowed per student.
● Teachers, parents, or students themselves may submit.
● All submissions must be made electronically by following the link below.
Submission Deadline: Monday, March 30, 2020
VIEW SELECTED 2019 WRITING SAMPLES BELOW
JULY 27 - AUGUST 7, 2020
Sign up today for ASAP!'s celebrated Summer Arts Camp and save $100 before March 1st with early bird registration. Unplug, connect with nature, and explore the arts!
FRANK MCCOURT PRIZE
DEADLINE MARCH 30, 2020
Nominate a teacher today for The Frank McCourt Prize for Excellence in Teaching to recognize them for their outstanding work.