TOGETHER WE CONNECT
AGES 4.5-17 • SELECTED TEACHING ARTISTS
Each year we look forward to summer camp with immense excitement: seeing friends again, creating new dances and artworks, running through the colorful, specially themed ASAP! Summer Camp entrance. In the face of our current reality, we boldly theme this year’s camp ‘Together We Connect.’ As with so many adventures, this year’s growth starts with a challenge: how do we align the ASAP! Summer Camp values of unplugging, connecting with each other, getting into nature, and inventing new things all while being quarantined away from our teachers and friends? We invite you to reimagine ASAP! Summer Camp 2020 with us.
The PROJECT ASAP! Summer Connections Box includes:
- Exciting and challenging art and engineering projects including all the supplies and instructions.
- Online meetups with the ASAP! Teaching Artists: our teachers’ way of supporting the creative process while fostering offline growth and connection to each other and with nature.
- Postcards for connecting with a camp pal.
- A collaborative mural project with locations in Torrington and Washington. We will host a blog to follow the progress of the mural, and exhibit performances, photos, or show-and-tells that campers wish to share.
We’re excited for you to join us on this new adventure in pursuit of the enduring experiences that ASAP! Summer Camp is known for.
July 27 – August 7
Daily Online Meetups
ASAP! PROJECTS BOX:
Pick up Wednesday, July 22nd, 12 – 3:00 pm
- ASAP! Office, 6 Bee Brook Rd, Washington Depot
- New Opportunities, 59 Field Street, Torrington
Mural Locations (supplies in project box)
$150 Full Tuition – Includes all online classes and supplies
Full payment due by June 20th
Financial aid available
Full tuition reimbursement will be given for cancellations before June 15, 2020.
ASAP! Summer Camp is licensed by the State of Connecticut Office of Early Childhood, license #00997.
If you would like more information about ASAP! Summer Camp 2020 please call or email Camp Director, Ali Psomas at 845-518-5859 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Mural Information / Blog: Coming Soon.
CELEBRATION OF YOUNG WRITERS
ASAP! ANNOUNCES TOP 32
ASAP! invites you to view the list of our top 32 young writers for 2020!
JULY 27 - AUGUST 7, 2020
Sign up today for ASAP!'s celebrated Summer Camp. Together We Connect!