FAQs & FORMS
What are ASAP!’s hours?
The ASAP! office hours are: Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Is the ASAP! office open in the summer?
Yes, the ASAP! office is open all year round. We have several summer programs and ASAP! Summer Camp.
With what school are you associated?
ASAP! is not associated with a particular school. We are a non-profit organization, based in Washington Depot, CT, whose mission is to foster creative, hands-on learning through the arts: ASAP!
Do you provide transportation to workshops?
Transportation is provided for most Inter-district Project workshops. Upon signing the registration forms, parents or guardians give permission for students to take the designated bus to the off-campus workshop. ASAP! provides transportation for all field trips.
Do you have to be a resident of Region 12 to participate in the ASAP! programs?
No, anyone age 3 and older from any town may participate.
Where are your workshops held?
The location of our workshops vary. Here is a list of locations we’ve held workshops in the past:
- Bethlehem Elementary School, Bethlehem
- Burnham School, Bridgewater
- Westside Middle School Academy, Danbury
- Roadkill Press, Kent
- Litchfield Community Center, Litchfield
- Litchfield Middle & High School, Litchfield
- Litchfield High School, Litchfield
- Newtown Middle School, Newtown
- Reed Intermediate School, Newtown
- Dance Etc., Newtown
- Hill & Plain Elementary School, New Milford
- Sarah Noble Intermediate School, New Milford
- Schaghticoke Middle School, New Milford
- The Silo, New Milford
- Washington Montessori School, New Preston
- Booth Free School, Roxbury
- Gainfield Elementary School, Southbury
- Pomperaug Elementary School, Southbury
- Rochambeau Middle School, Southbury
- Forbes School, Torrington
- Torrington Middle School, Torrington
- Vogel-Wetmore, School, Torrington
- Shepaug Valley School, Washington
- Washington Primary School, Washington
- Club Hall, Washington
- Wersebe Hall, Washington
- Children’s Community School, Waterbury
- Waterbury Arts Magnet School, Waterbury
- Mitchell Elementary School, Woodbury
- Woodbury Middle School, Woodbury
Is Financial Aid offered?
Yes, ASAP! offers financial aid to anyone in need. Anyone interested in receiving financial aid can mail this Financial Aid Form to ASAP!: P.O. Box 15, Washington Depot, CT 06794.
Do I need a Medical Authorization Form?
This Medical Authorization Form is needed only if you are an ASAP! program participant that requires administration of medication by an ASAP! staff member or would need to take medication during an ASAP! program. For example EpiPens and Inhalers.
When does ASAP! require a Health Form?
ASAP! Summer Camp participants are required to submit this ASAP! Health Form signed by their doctor.